a gathering place for online women's bible studies....

"He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure." Isaiah 33:6
Welcome to our gathering place for online women's Bible studies. Our current study is, Esther by Beth Moore.

Friday, October 15, 2010

getting started...

Hello, fellow sojourners! I'm so excited to get started on this study! Let me take a moment to explain how this will work (if you don't already know):

1. Watch the weekly video on (or before) each Tuesday, following along in your workbook as you fill out the video guide pages.

2. We will begin a "discussion" here at this site Tuesday evening...and/or Wednesday.

3. Beginning on Wednesdays you will complete the homework in the workbook over the next five days.

4. We will discuss the homework every few days...or every day if we want to. :)

Since this site is dedicated solely to this study...feel free to pop in anytime to say what's on your heart. Please understand that I may have to moderate comments if spam and/or other weird comments come in. I will publish comments as quickly as I can.

Right now this site will remain public so that even those not actually doing the study can gain from it. If we feel we need to have more private discussions, I will change it to a private site. I want everyone to feel free to say what's on your heart without feeling intimidated.

In fact, if that's what the majority wants....I will go ahead and do that now.

Let me know!

In the mean time, gear up to dive in!

Oh, and one last thing....if at all possible, add yourself as a follower if you're doing this study. If you don't know how to do that, let me know. I will help you, or add you to a list on the sidebar of those following along (first names only, of course) who are not on the "followers" list.

Sure hope I didn't make this more complicated than necessary!!

Please let me know if you have any questions!


loriatjoyunspeakable@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to get started either! Thanks for setting everything up Lori. : )

    ReplyDelete