a gathering place for online women's bible studies....

"He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure." Isaiah 33:6
Welcome to our gathering place for online women's Bible studies. Our current study is, Esther by Beth Moore.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

sneak peek

Girls, I just had to jump on here to tell you that I took a sneak peek at the Intro video.

Well....the fact is, it wasn't just a sneak peek.

I watched the entire thing.

I was just too excited to wait a single minute longer. Plus, I needed the head-start.
All I can say is, we are in for a ride!

In true Beth Moore style, she digs deep...and requires the same of us.

And if you've done a BM study before, you know her humor will leave you laughing hard and feeling refreshed. You won't be disappointed.

We'll discuss it at length starting Tuesday evening! Just thought I'd let you know that there is MUCH to look forward to in this study. AND God has something big for all of us. I just know it.

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited to get started on this study too! I also believe God has BIG things planned for each and every one of us who have committed to this study. Thanks Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited about doing the study as well and getting to know a whole new group of women!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I will admit that I too took a not so sneaky peak and I am really very excited! I cant wait to get started tomorrow. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori,

    I had to wait and see if this would be the right thing for me to jump in on and it looks like it will work out! I'll join up as a follower sometime today and get going on things. For now it's off to dragging, I mean teaching, my kids their lessons today. ;)

    Thanks for the open invite!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete