a gathering place for online women's bible studies....

"He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure." Isaiah 33:6
Welcome to our gathering place for online women's Bible studies. Our current study is, Esther by Beth Moore.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

week one {homework}

I was so blessed to have been able to complete the first day of
homework sitting all by myself at Panera Bread Co.
After that day, however, I've been roughin' it at home.




I was hoping to have posted a few thoughts about
the first few days' of homework
but I just haven't had a chance to get it from my heart
and put it to words (yet).

In the meantime,
does anyone have something they'd like to discuss
or share from this week's homework so far?



1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I am not going to get mine done this week. I have been diagnosed with pneumonia. Will try my best to catch up in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete