a gathering place for online women's bible studies....

"He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure." Isaiah 33:6
Welcome to our gathering place for online women's Bible studies. Our current study is, Esther by Beth Moore.

Monday, October 18, 2010

*workbook*

Ladies,

I was absolutely certain that you could download the workbook...but it has been brought to my attention that it isn't on Lifeway's site. I looked, and sure enough, it's not there.

Dang it.

SO, my apologies if this messes anyone up. If you were planning on downloading it, I guess you'll have to go buy one or order it online.

If anyone needs me to email you a scanned copy of the first few days' work until you get your book, I can do that. *Probably not "legal" but as long as you buy a book, I'm sure it will be fine. Don't ya think?

Let me know!

5 comments:

  1. I didnt know anything about being able to download the book. I did however download the video and bought the book through Lifeway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded the introduction and can't get it to open with my Mac. Is anyone else having this problem??? I am so bummed. I was ready to go tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Figured it out!!! Oh my I am so excited, but I now have to go to bed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it too late for me to join? The two books that I ordered came in, Frances Chan's latest and Radical by David Platt and I read them both over the weekend- If it isn't too late, I will order my book today! Thanks, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lori! I have puchased the book and now need to figure out the video situation- I am such a computer dufus. I have to tell you that our agency emailed us today to let us know that it is our daughter's "biggest dream to have a family of her own." ( Remember I emailed you about our soon to be 14 year old daughter?)How that made my heart melt! I don't think we can get to her fast enough!

    ReplyDelete